Pages

jeudi 14 avril 2011

How to suggest a feature request to Google… and be heard!

Google has several and redundant ways to be contacted. I suspect even Google employees do not know well how to do it.

Below I list all the ways I know to contact Google. I sort of cross-post on all of them. I don't consider this spam because it is Google's fault first: If they were rigourous in their feedback policy, then I would be confident and post at the One and Only place™. Till then…

So here we go:

A related address is Submit your own Gmail tips. Who knows, maybe you'll be published on Gmailblog. Unfortunately, you cannot read what other have proposed.

There are certainly (and unfortunately) others. I will update accordingly.

1 commentaire:

  1. They have disabled these links. The page exists; there is no link to email nor a webform. Non. Nicht. Nada.

    Ils ont désactivé ces liens. La page existe, mais il n'ya pas de lien vers e-mail, ni un formulaire en ligne. Non. Nicht. Nada.

    RépondreSupprimer